“Target, Tank, 1 O Clock, Fire!" Lieutenant Lee ordered. The turret swung to the left, there was a pause, then the gunner fired. Boom!
Smoke billowed over the trees - a hit! One down, one more to go. Two overlapping crashes told him that the troop's other two tanks were engaging the other tank. More smoke told him of their success.
He waited a moment longer, scanning for any further threat. When none appeared, he radioed "Troop advance!" Thankful that all of his tanks now had a gun that could take on Tigers and Panthers head-on. It was so much easier than having to work around the flanks. "Finally", he thought for the tenth time that day, "a tank that can go toe to toe with Jerry but also had speed when you needed it..."
British Comet Armoured Squadron includes:
• Four Comet (77mm) Tanks
• Two Cromwell CS (95mm) Tanks
• Three Chaffee (75mm) Tanks
• Four Challenger (17pdr) Tanks
• One Kangaroo Rifle Platoon
• Three Ram Kangaroo Transports
• Two Archer (17pdr) Tank Destroyers
• Two Sexton (25pdr) Self Propelled Guns
• Complete A5 Flames Of War rulebook
• One British "Start Here" Guide
• Two Decal Sheets
• Ten Unit cards.
For British Bulge Flames of war by Battlefront Miniatures