Includes two resin and metal T27 Xylophone Rocket Launchers.
The 2nd Infantry Division first used the T27 4.5” (114mm) Xylophone rocket launcher in August 1944. They rated them poorly because they were not effective as single launchers. They are now paired up and placed on the back of a 2½-ton truck for better mobility and stronger bombardments.
For Flames of war by Battlefront Miniatures